Aviation & Ports Sector Projects
FUEL STATION – COLOMBO SOUTH CONTAINER TERMINAL PROJECT
COLOMBO INTERNATIONAL CONTAINER TERMINALS LIMITED
Completed in - November 2014
Client requirement – to construct high capacity fuel station for 200+ fleet of vehicles operating within the Colombo Ports with RFID Card authorization system for management and control of fuel distribution.
Fuel tanks were sandblasted to SA 2.5 and painted with Sigma Coatings for marine environment. Fuel dispensing units were fully stainless steel body to meet with the coastal area corrosion.
- Supply and Installation of 50,000 Ltrs. Underground Fuel Storage Tanks
- Supply and Laying of Fuel Pipelines for Suction, Filling and Venting
- Supply and Installation of 02 Nos. Fuel Dispensing Pump Units
- Supply and Installation of RFID Fuel Management System
- Supply and Installation of Fuel Tank Level Monitoring System